Egg Donor Requirements: Qualifications and Guidelines
- Between the ages of 21 and 31
- Physically healthy
- Have a BMI 19-28
- Have regular, monthly menstrual periods
- Not using contraceptive implants or Depo-Provera injections as birth control
- Have both ovaries
- Psychologically healthy
- No current use of psychoactive drugs
- No history of substance abuse
- No family history of inheritable genetic disorders
- Willing to take injections
- Dependable, mature, and able to keep appointments
Egg Donation Process
At SCS, we are here to guide you through each step of the process, from creating your profile to matching and the donation process. We care about our donors and make sure to give you the enjoyable experience you deserve. In the meantime, our donors also receive the highest compensation and the most meaningful emotional rewards.
1. Egg Donor Application
Thoroughly complete our secure, online egg donor application. Once you have finished, we will send you a welcome email advising you whether you've been accepted into the program.
2. Matching & Screening
As soon as your profile is created, we will present you to our intended parents. When an intended parent chooses a donor from our database, the donor will be called and scheduled for the physical screening.
3. Legal Process
Egg donors negotiate and sign a contract with their intended parents that outlines the plan for the egg donation process.
4. Medical Injections and Monitoring
The physician group will begin hormone therapy to stimulate the donor’s ovaries and produce multiple eggs. The physician group will monitor the donor’s progress through vaginal ultrasounds and blood tests.
5. Egg Retrieval
Egg retrieval takes place at the professional fertility clinics that we choose. The doctor gently retrieves the eggs vaginally, while you are sedated.